Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Postcards in my Shop

This delightful set of 6 postcards is of my original needle felting
Great to send to friends, gorgeous in a frame !
Your favorite illustration in a cute small size ♥
● This postcard is based on my original art work.

● It's printed on heavy paper (350g/m²) and has a shiny finish on the front side.
● The size is approximately 6x4" (usual postcard size).
Set of 6 cards
Size. 6x4
Nice to use as postcards ,note cards, birthdays etc
If you would like a selection, just convo me

$1 each in my Etsy shop,click here to view

Love and light  Marie

4 comments:

  1. We currently have 4 of them above our nature table, and I love them very dearly.But I keep the moon one in my crafting room. It belongs on my "moon wall" where I put all the vintage moon wall hanging I find. Thank you so much for sending me those pretty pictures. I haven't forget you, watch you mailbox soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Andreann,
    You are so sweet, it is always a joy to send my postcards out with any purchase. cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them, they are beautiful! Love, Barbara

    ReplyDelete