Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sailing Away into the Sunset

Tomorrow I will have been married for 33 years, and marriage is a bit like this boy
You head out into unknown waters, sometimes the seas are stormy , but mostly they are calm
He is wrapped up warmly against the wind, and his boat is strong
His sail is billowing in the wind, which is forever pushing him forward 
It is good to go forward in life, it is good to seek new adventures
I am enjoying sailing on the open seas with my husband.

Love and light  Marie

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Marie! I hope you'll have a beautiful day...and future!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!
    This boy sailor is so cute :)

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ironic! I posted about my anniversary last week with a boat/sea metaphor as well!
    http://thetrilliumway.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-anchor.html
    Must be these March marriages. I hope my hubby and I continue sailing as you have.
    Happy Day to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary Marie. Right now I can only imagine what an adventure 33 years has been. So happy and in love to have a skipper there with you to help chart your course. Take care and happy sailing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, wonderfull! Congratulations!
    Greetings Severine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and how lovely this boy! And the way you tell us about your marriage is giving me a warm feeling!
    ♥ Barbara ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. May you continue to enjoy each others company and live in happiness together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful! And a happy, decades long marriage is a beautiful thing...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary and Congrats, Marie! That's a lovely labor of love for a lifetime.
    All the best,

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. So true :-)

    Thanks for posting.

    ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful piece Marie! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete