I thought you might like to know how I made these gnomes.
You will need; wooden beads, wool felt, wool, pipe cleaners,hot glue gun.
1.Cut out a leaf pattern, cut two felt pieces, sew together leaving a
gap at the neck (If you want to decorate the front, then hand sew a wool
felt shape before sewing together, I used gold thread to do that)
2. Blanket stitch a little gnome hat.
3. Thread a pipe cleaner through the bead holes twist around the neck.
4. Hot glue some wool hair around face
5. Lightly stuff the body shape with wool, place glue around neck and place the head on.
6. Place glue around hairline and add cap
Happy crafting. cheers Marie.
If you would like to buy one already made.. Go here