Friday, March 8, 2013

Softearth Poems - now available for iPhone and iPad!

I am proud to announce that in conjunction with Implant Design and Big Beard Games, I now have an iPhone and iPad app - Softearth Poems!


Be enchanted with words and images from the world of needle felting.

Read Waldorf inspired collected poems and art collected from this blog - about nature, the seasons and the world in which we live.

Enjoyable for both parents and children - simply swipe through the poems and photos, and also browse the photos on their own by tapping the "look" button.

Now available on the App Store, right here!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Marie - well done you. Will check out app store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, my son and his friends assisted, cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie, I purchased this app and it is truly delightful. I love it. Thank you and your team for producing this.

    ReplyDelete